High heels tend to be fragile and broken, due to too often being worn or an accident. You might feel it’s too early to discard them, maybe it has sentimental preference, or the overall shoes still look beautiful and feel comfortable to wear.
Right, rather than being discarded, it’d be better to repair them. It’s easy.
These are what you need to prepare:
- glue gel
- sand glitter with the same color with the shoes
- newspaper as the base
And these are the steps:
- Rinse the shoes so that to remove dust or dirt. Let it dry, but do not expose them directly to the sunlight.
- Smear the glue to all parts of stilettos.
- Sprinkle the glitter sand on the both right and left sides of the shoe. Allow it to dry.
- Spray the heels with hairspray to make them be durable and long lasting. Let them dry by aerating them or use a hair dryer.
Now your broken heels look like new again, and ready to wear.
- For heels that have been sprinkled over with sand glitter, they do not need to be cleaned with a brush. Just wash them with water so that the sand glitter will not chip.
- Avoid drying shoes under the hot sunlight. It’d be better to aerate them, to keep them durable.
- For leather shoes, find a special spray to take care of the skin shoes so that they will not get easily broken and peeled.
Have fun and enhance your creativity by repairing your broken heels. Somehow the activity may repair also something broken within you, if any.